- Applications forms for the relevant course can be obtained from the office after the announcement of the PUC results.
- Filled in application forms along with required documents must be submitted before the due date and registered in the college office.
- The list of students who have been selected for admission will be announced on the notice board. No individual intimation will be sent to students.
- The students are directed to contact the college office for further details.
- Parents should accompany the candidate at the time of admission.
- The following documents have to be produced:
a) Original PUC Marks card and Xerox copy of the same
b) Transfer Certificate
c) Original Caste / Income Certificate
d) 5 latest passport size and 3 stamp size photographs
e) S.S.L.C. Xerox marks card
f) Aadhar Card Xerox
Foreign students are required to produce the following documents along with the documents mentioned above:a) AIDS free certificate (Medical Certificate)
b) Eligibility certificate
c) Copies of Passport
d) Copies of Visa
College reserves the right of admission.
The students who desire to withdraw their admission from the college, will forfeit all fees paid by them.