|FIRST SEMESTER||SECOND SEMESTER|
|Kannada-1/Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/ Telugu//Marathi/Hindi||Kannada-1/Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/ Telugu//Marathi/Hindi|
|Financial Accounting -I||Financial Accounting -II|
|Principles of Management||Business Decision Theories|
|Business Environment||Management of Services|
|Environmental studies||Constitution of India|
|THIRD SEMESTER||FOURTH SEMESTER|
|Kannada-3/Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/ Telugu/ /Marathi/Hindi||Kannada-3/Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/ Telugu/ /Marathi/Hindi|
|Business Communication-I (English – 3)||Business Communication-II (English – 4)|
|Management Information System||Quantitative Techniques|
|Financial Accounting-III||Commercial Law|
|Cost Accounting||Organizational Behaviour|
|Disaster Management||Management Accounting|
|FIFTH SEMESTER||SIXTH SEMESTER|
|Company Law||Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management|
|Business Statistics||Business Statistics-II|
|Tax Management||Tax Management-II|
|Business Research Methods / Project Management||Business Policy / Project Report 2|
|Elective-I (MM/HRM/FM/B&I/TM)||Electives-III (MM/HRM/FM/B&I/TM)|
|1. Marketing Management|
|Elective I: Principles of Marketing|
|Elective II: Rural Marketing and Consumer Behaviour|
|Elective III: Advertising|
|Elective IV: Retail and Supply Chain Management|
|2. Human Resource Management
|Elective I: Human Resource Management|
|Elective II: Human Resource Development|
|Elective III: Performance Appraisal and Compensation Management|
|Elective IV: Employee Empowerment and Industrial Relations|
|3. Financial Management:|
|Elective I: Financial Management|
|Elective II: Working Capital Management|
|Elective III: Financial Services|
|Elective IV: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
|4. Tourism Management|
|Elective I: Fundamentals of Tourism|
|Elective II: Tourism Planning and Organisation|
|Elective III: Tourism Management|
|Elective IV: Tourism Marketing
|5. Banking and Insurance
|Elective I: Indian Banking System
|Elective II: Banking Information Technology|
|Elective III: Principles of Insurance
|Elective IV: General Insurance|
1. In the fifth semester candidate can choose between Business Research Methods and Project Management.
2. In the sixth semester the candidate can choose between Corporate Governance and Project Report.
3. In the fifth and sixth semester the candidate should choose the papers from the elective group.
4. In the fifth and sixth semester the choice will be offered for a minimum strength of 20 students.
5. The project report shall be in the elective group chosen.
6. Project Report Guidance
• Project Reports are to be prepared on problem/issues related to business or industry or functioning organisations under the guidance of senior teacher.
• Guiding ten students in project work will be considered equivalent to teaching three credits course.